For 2014, Pukka Up boats and carry-ons will run three days a week - something never done in Ibiza's history. Jump aboard Ibiza's best sunset boat party today! Fight for your right to party...Join The Resistance Pukka Up x
Every Friday from 6th June to 19th September you'll be able to join one of five sunset boat parties leaving from the San Antonio Marina at 5pm (opposite the fountains). Whilst on board Ibiza's biggest boat party you will be treated to the best house music, Co2 cannons, Ibiza's famous sunset and free giveaways. After the boat, you can head straight up to Ibiza Rocks for exclusive entry into 'W.A.R.' featuring the world's best stage artists. And your ticket includes entrance to the new Pukka Up Breakfast Club at Ocean Beach Ibiza (on the San Antonio promenade) on Saturdays, to recover and detox at the ultimate beach club experience.
Ibiza's Original and No. 1 Sunset Boat Party (as featured on MTV, BBC and E4)
- 3 hour boat party including sunset
- 1 free drink
- Co2 cannons
- Giveaways on board
- See stunning Ibiza sunset and Es Vedra
- Ibiza House Music
- Entry to W.A.R. at Ibiza Rocks
• Your ticket includes the boat party, one free drink on the boat, free entry to W.A.R. at Ibiza Rocks (before 9pm) and entry into Pukka Up Breakfast Club at Ocean Beach Ibiza the following day before 2:30pm.
• The pre-party starts at 3pm at Itaca Bar (see map) in San Antonio. Please arrive at pre party/redemption early, with your printed ticket and ready to board boat. You must exchange your ticket for a wristband by 4:15pm latest. Pukka Up staff will then walk you to the boat. If you don’t redeem ticket for wristband by 4:15pm, then your boat entry is not guaranteed.
• The Pukka Up boats leave from the area opposite the fountains in the middle of San Antonio. The boat party runs from 5pm for 3 hours.
• If you arrive too late to redemption or miss the boat, please take your printed ticket to Ibiza Rocks no later than 9pm to gain entry and pick up your Ocean Beach Ibiza wristband.
• Pukka Up is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats, attend the after party at Ibiza Rocks or receive a refund.
• Pukka Up reserves the right to reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, due to weather or mechanical problems.
• Anyone arriving at the boat after the above times will not be allowed to board. No entry to the boat unless ticket is exchanged for a wristband. Travel on the sunset boat party is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is insured under Spanish law.
Ibiza’s number one boat party has something for everyone!
Pukka Up now run boats on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays with afterparties at Together, Aoki'
Join one of five boats leaving from San Antonio on Fridays.
I think we're gonna need a bigger boat...
If this footage doesn't get you in the mood for Ibiza, nothing will!
Another fantastic new collaboration - Ibiza's No.1 boat party and the island's most emblem
DOWNLOADABLE MAGAZINE - A look back at the 2012 season through our content.
We joined Pukka Up for a full day of fun from Playa d'en Bossa to San Antonio; nicely topped of
No, you're not dating Pukka Up. But we have some updates about our fave boat parties for you!
Pukka Up are soon to release their 'Ibiza Loves Me 2012 - We Just Got Hotter' compilation.
We jumped onboard with Pukka Up's first boat party of the season...
What a collaboration...