- Small bay on the north end of the promenade
- Here little ferries depart from the jetty next to Los Molinos hotel
- Ferries also depart from the main beach
- A beautiful promendade lines Figueretas beach
- Most hotels are situated directly on the promenade
Location: Directly in the resort of Figueretas
Facilities: Promenade, loungers, parasols, showers, access for the disabled, restaurants, bars, shops
Size: 100 metres long, 50 metres wide
The beach of Figueretas is a well made, central beach, divided into smaller parts, sits in front of apartment blocks and hotels and is bordered by a palm fringed promenade which extends towards Ibiza to the left and Playa d'en Bossa to the right.
This is the closest beach to Ibiza and there are good views of the Old walled Town of Dalt Vila from the far end. A small harbour of tiny fishing boats separates Figueretes from Playa d'en Bossa beach. You're also spoiled for choice with plenty of varied accommodation options along the beach.
In the evening the promenade comes alive with craft stalls and the restaurants along its length start to fill up to become a busy hubbub of holidaymakers.
Good choice of bars, restaurants and shops all within easy reach either on the promenade or along the road behind.