Pukka Up has now one weekly VIP boat departure from San Antonio. Every Tuesday from 9th June to 22rd September 2015, Pukka Up sails on a VIP vessel with state of the art sound system. The VIP boat departs from San Antonio at 6pm (5pm in September) with a champagne reception and fruit platters as you board. Taking in the sights of Cala Conta and Es Vedra, the super yacht party climaxes with the magical Ibiza sunset before you get back into San Antonio.
The Pukka Up VIP boat party delivers great value: the package includes the boat party, a free glass of champagne and entry with VIP balcony access to Together at Amnesia on Tuesday night. Plus, the day after you et entry to Ocean Beach Ibiza to chill out.
- 3 hour VIP boat party including the magical Ibiza sunset
- Champagne reception
- Bed / table service available
- Pukka Up DJs playing the best Ibiza House Music
- Entry with VIP balcony access to Amnesia for 'Together'
- Entry to Ocean Beach Ibiza the following day - entry before 2pm.
• Your ticket includes the boat party, one free glass of champagne on the boat, fruit platters on boarding, entry with VIP balcony access to Together at Amnesia (before 12:30am) and entry into Ocean Beach Ibiza the following day before 2pm.
• The meeting point is Ibiza Rocks bar (upstairs) on the San Antonio seafront promenade at 5pm (4pm in September). Please arrive at the bar early, with your printed ticket and ready to board boat.
• Ibiza Rocks Bar (upstairs) is the location that you must exchange your printed ticket/ e-ticket for a wristband. You must exchange your ticket for a wristband by 5.30pm (4.30pm September) latest. Pukka Up staff will then walk you to the boat. If you don’t redeem ticket for wristband by 5.30pm (4.30pm September), then your boat entry is not guaranteed.
• The Vip boat leaves from the marina opposite the fountains in the middle of San Antonio. The boat party runs from 6pm (5pm September) for 3 hours..
• VIP beds are offered on a first come first served basis and can only be booked with our hostess at Ibiza Rocks Bar or on the boat, if still available. All beds are subject to a minimum spend, which will be explained to you on the day of the party.
• Pukka Up is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats, attend the afterparty or receive a refund.
• Pukka Up reserves the right to change the boat/time advertised. Pukka up reserves the right to change the departure point (transport will be provided) or reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, due to weather or mechanical problems.
• Anyone arriving at the boat after the above times will not be allowed to board. No entry to the boat unless ticket is exchanged for a wristband at the boat. Club entry is only valid with a wristband collected at the boat. No entry to club without valid wristband. If you arrive too late to the boat your club entry is not valid. Travel on the boat party is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is insured under Spanish law.
Pukka Up VIP Boat Party San Antonio - Tuesdays - Latest news
Amnesia, Ocean Beach and a luxurious sunset cruise... this Pukka Up boat party has it covered.
Mistajam, Disciples and Chris Lorenzo among the ranks.
The final Pukka piece cruises into place.
Ibiza's favourite boat party Pukka Up has something very special up its sleeve.
Pukka Up now run boats on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays with afterparties at Together, Aoki'
If this footage doesn't get you in the mood for Ibiza, nothing will!
Ibiza's No. 1 boat party is back and the party continues at Amnesia this year!
DOWNLOADABLE MAGAZINE - A look back at the 2012 season through our content.
We joined Pukka Up for a full day of fun from Playa d'en Bossa to San Antonio; nicely topped of
No, you're not dating Pukka Up. But we have some updates about our fave boat parties for you!
Pukka Up are soon to release their 'Ibiza Loves Me 2012 - We Just Got Hotter' compilation.
We jumped onboard with Pukka Up's first boat party of the season...