1. Yankee Clipper - Steffen Deux - Air London
2. The Lovers Night feat. Beckford - Subb-an - Spectral Sound
3. Fela (Original) - Audiofly - Get Physical
4. Speechless Theory (Original) - Audiofly v Guti - Desolat
5. Want You Back (Original) - Gwen Maze, Jef K - Siver Network
6. Get Back (Lauhaus Dub) - Den Ishu, Superlounge - Supernature
7. Perfect Stranger (Original) - Russo - Unknown
8. She Turns Around (Amelie Rmx) - Fabbio Gianelli - Supernature
9. Okain's Scream (Sebo K Rmx) - Nina Kraviz - Tsuba
10. Klugh (Luca Bacchetti Rmx) - David Alvarado - Ovum Recordings
11. Boys in the Hood (Gorge Rmx) - Solomun - Diynamic
12. The Other Side of Bed - Davide Squillace - Desolat
13. Stopover Goa - Christian Burkhardt - Cocoon
14. Arkum - Nick Curly - Cecile
15. Near & Far (Pezznar Rmx) - Trinity & Beyond - Beef Records
16. Apollo - unknown - unknown
17. Tanya - Nina Kraviz - Rekids
18. Precious feat. Marvin Belton (Deetron Rmx) - Tony Lionni - Freerange
Most notably renowned as one half of successful DJ and production duo Amelie, 2010 has seen Claudia making huge waves in her own right, as a solo artist on the international underground music scene.
Claudia – who took up permanent residence in Ibiza in 2010 – has spent much of the year locked away in the studio, honing and fine-tuning her undeniably addictive sounds. Sexy jackin tech, Upfront and engaging house packed with solid grooves, standout melodies, and a true underground edge.
Her fluid, intriguing sets have resulted in a huge demand for Claudia to perform all around the world, from clandestine underground parties to the world’s biggest clubs. Standout gigs include the Miami WMC, San Juan Festival at Sonar, Germany’s Love Parade, Rooftop Moscow, Vertigo in Costa Rica, D-Edge in Brazil, Mamitas Beach Club in Playa del Carmen, Gotica in Columbia and Pacha Ibiza. Her mixing skills have enabled her to play along side luminaries like Steve Bug, Audiofly, Konrad Black, Damian Lazarus, Nick Curly and Robert Dietz.
She’s come along way since her teenage years, back in her hometown of Durban, South Africa. At the tender age of 15, Claudia – who is also of Italian descent – was first introduced to house music through an older group of friends involved in the local music scene. Her keen passion for vinyl and mixing developed as She spent hours hanging around the DJ booth of her favourite club listening to UK and US house and she was heavily inspired by the infectious sound and attitude of the music.
In 2000, the 19-year old packed her bags for London and took her first steps on a dedicated musical career path, quickly scoring a string of residencies and guest slots across London, including clubs like The Cross, The End and numerous other east end parties such as Retox.
In 2006 Claudia crossed paths with DJ Sophie Oliver and embarked on a Music Production course at the SAE institute of London and further formed the duo known as Amelie.
Claudia soon found her feet as a producer and Amelie were signed to Audiofly’s Supernature Label with their first release in 2008, ‘Under the Radar’, a collaboration with Audiofly. With rave reviews, The girls went on to remix for fellow supernature artists Alex Niggeman, Fabbio Gianelli, Kabuto & Koji and released other remixes and ep’s on labels such as Uberbeat , 1trax and SK Supreme.
Looking forward into 2011, Claudia is focusing on solo projects with her debut EP due to be released in the next few months, touring and will also continue to host the Supernature podcast under the Amelie moniker.