Ibiza Spotlight Terms and Conditions for club tickets
- Tickets purchased are for the purchaser's and/or the group's personal use. They may not be resold and are non- transferable.
- You must be minimum 18 years of age to attend any clubbing venues, boat parties or other clubbing-related events.
- More than one person on the ticket. In the case of multiple bookings, the person whose name is on the ticket must present him/herself at the venue. Entry will be refused to all people unless the ticket holder is in attendance.
- The ticket holder shall be required to present an identity document with a photograph (driving licence, national ID document or passport) at the entrance to the venue. Photocopies will not be accepted. You can bring your tickets with you either on your mobile phone or printed on paper. If you wish to show your tickets on your mobile phone, please make sure it is charged. If you can not show a valid ticket you will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- In the case of an event cancellation by the organiser, promoter or club, the full value of the ticket will be refunded. You will be advised of the cancellation by email. The only exception to this rule are the non-refundable open-date tickets.
- Non-refundable, open-date tickets. These tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances, including in the very unlikely event of the cancellation of all events at, or closure of the chosen venue during the validity of the ticket.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission under specific circumstances, which include evidence of consumption of alcohol, drugs or other narcotic substances. In the event of refusing entry to the venue, Ibiza Spotlight cannot accept any liability in this regard and any appropriate claims should be made to the organizers of the event.
- In the event of theft or loss of the tickets purchased, contact Ibiza Spotlight by email as soon as possible in order to obtain replacements.
- The list of DJs advertised may be subject to changes. Ibiza Spotlight cannot be held responsible for any changes made in this regard.
- Purchasers of tickets for VIP areas (available for some venues) should be correctly and smartly dressed (t-shirts and shorts are not acceptable attire) and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry to the VIP zone if the foregoing conditions are not respected. Access to the VIP area does not include table service or free drinks, unless specifically mentioned on your ticket.
- You may cancel nearly all tickets purchased directly through Ibiza Spotlight (whose name will appear on your credit card statement) free of any charge through My orders up to 24 hours prior to the event, and receive a full refund of the amount paid. There are a few tickets which have different cancellation conditions. These parties are labelled clearly in your shopping basket and confirmation email. Mostly this refers to the number of days before the event you can cancel.
- In the event that the card used to purchase the ticket is stolen or tickets are purchased through fraudulent use of the card, the amount can be reclaimed by contacting Ibiza Spotlight at least 24 hours prior to the event. In this case the tickets purchased will be cancelled.
- Ibiza Spotlight acts in this transaction merely as an agent for the venue, selling tickets for access thereto, thus any liability is strictly confined to their issue through either physical or electronic means, and the company cannot accept any liability for activities taking place at the venue.
- In the event of any claim deriving from this transaction, please contact Ibiza Spotlight S.L. Apartado de correos 1027. Ctra. San José KM3, Sec 1, Pol 1, N. 7605, 07817 Sant Jordi, Balearic Islands.