Ibiza Spotlight Terms and Conditions for club tickets
- Tickets purchased are for the purchaser's and/or the group's personal use. They may not be resold and are non- transferable.
- You must be minimum 18 years of age to attend any clubbing venues, boat parties or other clubbing-related events.
- Multiple bookings. In the case of multiple bookings, the credit card holder is required to present him/herself at the venue. Entry will be refused unless the holder of the credit card used for payment of the tickets is in attendance.
- The credit card holder shall be required to present the credit card used for payment, along with an identity document with a photograph (driving licence, national ID document or passport) at the entrance to the venue. Photocopies will not be accepted. (If payment has been made via PayPal or the tickets are part of a package deal presentation of a credit card will not be necessary). Nearly all venues require clients to show a printed entrance ticket, this is stated clearly in your confirmation e-mail.
- In the event that the venue is not open on the date for which the ticket was purchased, or if the event is cancelled, you will be advised of this fact in advance by e-mail and reimbursed for the full amount paid.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission under specific circumstances, which include evidence of consumption of alcohol, drugs or other narcotic substances. In the event of refusing entry to the venue, Ibiza Spotlight cannot accept any liability in this regard and any appropriate claims should be made to the proprietors of the activity.
- In the event of theft or loss of the tickets purchased, contact Ibiza Spotlight by e-mail as soon as possible in order to obtain replacements.
- The list of DJs advertised may be subject to changes. Ibiza Spotlight cannot be held responsible for any changes made in this regard.
- Purchasers of tickets for VIP areas (available for some discotheques and venues) should be correctly and smartly dressed (t-shirts and shorts are not acceptable attire) and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry to the VIP zone if the foregoing conditions are not respected. Access to the VIP area does not include table service or free drinks, unless specifically mentioned on your ticket.
- You may cancel nearly all tickets purchased directly through Ibiza Spotlight (whose name will appear on your credit card statement) free of any charge through My Account up to 24 hours prior to the event, unless otherwise specified in your shopping basket and in your confirmation e-mail. If you cancel within the allowed time period the full amount will be refunded. Some special parties or tickets with limited availability or special discount prices can not be cancelled and refunded. These parties are labelled clearly in your shopping basket and email confirmation. The booking fee paid when you request a VIP table is non-refundable (except when the club can't confirm availability - in which you case you receive a full refund of the booking fee).
- In the event that the card used to purchase the ticket is stolen or tickets are purchased through fraudulent use of the card, the amount can be reclaimed by contacting Ibiza Spotlight at least 24 hours prior to the event. In this case the tickets purchased will be cancelled.
- Ibiza Spotlight acts in this transaction merely as an agent for the venue, selling tickets for access thereto, thus any liability is strictly confined to their issue through either physical or electronic means, and the company cannot accept any liability for activities taking place at the venue.
- In the event of any claim deriving from this transaction, please contact Ibiza Spotlight S.L. calle Pontevedra nº 6, Cala de Bou. 07820 Sant Josep de Sa Talaia. Balearic Islands.