Ibiza Spotlight Terms and Conditions for club tickets
- Tickets purchased are for the purchaser's and/or the group's personal use. They may not be resold and are non-
- You must be minimum 18 years of age to attend any clubbing venues, boat parties or other
- More than one person on the ticket. In the case of multiple bookings, the person whose name is on
the ticket must present him/herself at the venue. Entry will be refused to all people unless the ticket holder is in
- The ticket holder shall be required to present an identity document with a photograph (driving
licence, national ID document or passport) at the entrance to the venue. Photocopies will not be accepted. You can
bring your tickets with you either on your mobile phone or printed on paper. If you wish to show your tickets on
your mobile phone, please make sure it is charged. If you can not show a valid ticket you will not
be allowed to enter the venue.
- In the case of an event cancellation by the organiser, promoter or club, the full value of the
ticket will be refunded. You will be advised of the cancellation by email. The only exception to this rule are the
non-refundable open-date tickets.
- Non-refundable, open-date tickets. These tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances,
including in the very unlikely event of the cancellation of all events at, or closure of the chosen venue during the
validity of the ticket.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission under specific circumstances, which include evidence of
consumption of alcohol, drugs or other narcotic substances. In the event of refusing entry to the venue, Ibiza
Spotlight cannot accept any liability in this regard and any appropriate claims should be made to the organizers of
- In the event of theft or loss of the tickets purchased, contact Ibiza Spotlight by email as soon
as possible in order to obtain replacements.
- The list of DJs advertised may be subject to changes. Ibiza Spotlight cannot be held responsible for any changes
made in this regard.
- Purchasers of tickets for VIP areas (available for some venues) should be correctly and smartly
dressed (t-shirts and shorts are not acceptable attire) and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry to the VIP
zone if the foregoing conditions are not respected. Access to the VIP area does not include table service or free
drinks, unless specifically mentioned on your ticket.
- You may cancel nearly all tickets purchased directly through Ibiza Spotlight (whose name will
appear on your credit card statement) free of any charge through My orders up to 24 hours prior
to the event, and receive a full refund of the amount paid. There are a few tickets which have
different cancellation conditions. These parties are labelled clearly in your shopping basket and confirmation
email. Mostly this refers to the number of days before the event you can cancel.
- In the event that the card used to purchase the ticket is stolen or tickets are purchased through
fraudulent use of the card, the amount can be reclaimed by contacting Ibiza Spotlight at least 24 hours prior to the
event. In this case the tickets purchased will be cancelled.
- Ibiza Spotlight acts in this transaction merely as an agent for the venue, selling tickets for access thereto,
thus any liability is strictly confined to their issue through either physical or electronic means, and the company
cannot accept any liability for activities taking place at the venue.
- In the event of any claim deriving from this transaction, please contact Ibiza Spotlight S.L. Apartado de correos
1027. Ctra. San José KM3, Sec 1, Pol 1, N. 7605, 07817 Sant Jordi, Balearic Islands.