Tagomago Hotel - Family-run hotel with traditional values of service. Right by two sandy beaches and with a large pool terrace, it's ideal for sun lovers and has an attractive Mediterranean buffet where meals are served.
The large bright rooms come with views of the sea and sunset or the shady palm garden and all have flat screen satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet.
The Tagomago Hotel is close to everything the resort has to offer, there are bars, shops, cafes and live music and entertainment, all within a short stroll. Travelling to pretty beaches or San Antonio's nightlife and Sunset Strip is easy by bus or water taxi which stop nearby.
- 24 hr reception
- Safety deposit boxes - in reception (for rent)
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi internet - in public areas, free of charge
- Internet corner
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sun terrace with sun beds
- Cafeteria/snack bar
- Bar - pool area
- TV room
- Babysitter service - on request, extra charge
- Parking - free
- Late check-out facilities - left-luggage, shower, changing room
- Double beds available on request - please mention in special requests
- Balcony or terrace
- Air-conditioning - in most rooms, free of charge, operative from 1st July to 12th Sep.
- Ceiling fans
- Wi-Fi internet
- Hair dryer
- Baby cots - free of charge
Entertainment and Sports
- Evening entertainment programme - twice a week
- Pool table
- Airport - 19 km
- Ibiza Town - 16 km
- San Antonio - 2 km
- Nearest beaches - in front of the hotel
- Ferries - 50 m (to San Antonio and nearby beaches)
- Bus stop - 20 m
- Water sports - on the beach
Bed linen and bath towels provided
The above information is correct to the best of our knowledge, but may be subject to change.
Payments and cancellations
At the time of booking you provide your credit card details as a guarantee of payment, you pay the total cost on arrival at the accommodation.
If you cancel more than 7 days before your arrival, all payments will be refunded in full, If you cancel less than 7 days before your arrival or if you don't show, you will be charged for the first night. This conforms to Balearic Island Ministry of Tourism Regulations.