Stella Maris Holiday Club - A self-contained holiday complex with shops, bars and restaurants set on a hillside amongst lush sub-tropical gardens. Everything for relaxing days and nights is here; 3 pools, sun terraces, a wellness centre and an entertainment programme of shows and Flamenco. High octane holidaymakers will love the sports facilities and organised games.
In low level buildings with a hint of Moorish influence, the double rooms are spacious and well furnished.
The Stella Maris Club is in a quiet position a little way out of San Antonio and only 300 metres from the pretty sandy coves of Cala Gracio and Cala Gracioneta. There are some excellent restaurants and a superb sunset viewing point nearby, and the bars and discos can easily be reached on the regular bus service to San Antonio from outside the club.
- 24 hr reception
- Safety deposit boxes - in reception (for rent)
- Internet corner
- Outdoor swimming pool - 2
- Children's pool
- Sun terrace with sun beds - several
- Restaurant - air-conditioned buffet restaurant and outdoor 'a la carte' restaurant
- Bar - pool area
- All inclusive available
- Wellness centre
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Children's playground
- Babysitter service - on request, extra charge
- Bathroom - with bathtub or shower
- Balcony or terrace
Entertainment and Sports
- Daytime entertainment programme - with games and sport, eg. Water-polo beach-, basket-, volley- and football, classes in aerobic, step, aquafit, tai-chi
- Evening entertainment programme
- Tennis - extra charge
- Multi-sport court
- Pool table
- Video games
- Airport - 22 km
- Ibiza Town - 18 km
- San Antonio - 4 km
- Nearest beaches - Cala Gració (300 m)
- Bus stop - in front of hotel (buses to San Antonio)
Bed linen and bath towels provided
The above information is correct to the best of our knowledge, but may be subject to change.