For 2014, Pukka Up boats and carry-ons will run three days a week - something never done in ibiza's history. Jump aboard Ibiza's Best Vip Daytime boat party today! Fight for your right to party...Join The Resistance! Pukka Up x
Every Friday from 13th June to 19th September, you'll be able to experience the 5 star Pukka Up event on the island's biggest and luxurious sailing cat, exclusive to Pukka Up. Departure is 2pm from Marina Botafoch / Ibiza Town (in front of restaurant Cappuccino in Marina Botafoch). Whilst on board Ibiza's biggest boat party you will be treated to a champagne reception, sumptuous VIP beds, swim, snorkelling and free giveaways. Included in your ticket package is exclusive entry into Insane at Pacha. And your ticket includes entrance to the new Pukka Up Breakfast Club at Ocean Beach Ibiza (on the San Antonio promenade) on Saturdays, to recover and detox at the ultimate beach club experience.
Pukka Up VIP Boat Party Ibiza Town 2014 (as featured on E! Party On and E4)
- 3 hour luxury VIP sailing catamaran
- Champagne reception
- Canapes on arrival
- Swim and snorkelling stop
- Giveaways on board
- See stunning Salinas beach
- Bed / table service
- Lunch available
- Ibiza House Music
- Entry to Pacha for 'Insane'
- Entry to Pukka Up Breakfast Club at Ocean Beach Ibiza the following day.
• Your ticket includes the boat party, one free glass of champagne on the boat, entry to Insane at Pacha (before 1am) and entry into Pukka Up Breakfast Club at Ocean Beach Ibiza the following day before 2:30pm.
• The meeting point is in front of restaurant Cappuccino in Marina Botafoch / Ibiza Town (see map below) Please arrive at the boat early, with your printed ticket and ready to board boat. Boat boarding will start from 1:15pm latest. If you don’t redeem ticket for wristband by 1:30pm, then your boat entry is not guaranteed.
• The Pukka Up luxury sailing cat leaves from the port of Marina Botafoch / Ibiza Town. The boat party runs from 2pm – 5pm approx.
• If you arrive too late to redemption or miss the boat, please take your printed ticket to Pacha no later than midnight to gain entry and pick up your Ocean Beach Ibiza wristband.
• Pukka Up is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats, attend the after party at Pacha or receive a refund.
• Pukka Up reserves the right to change the departure point to San Antonio (transport will be provided) or reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, due to weather or mechanical problems.
• Anyone arriving at the boat after the above times will not be allowed to board. No entry to the boat unless ticket is exchanged for a wristband. Travel on the daytime boat party is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is insured under Spanish law.
Floating Ibiza dance floors!
Pukka Up now run boats on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays with afterparties at Together, Aoki'
Pukka Up's floating luxury party boat. If you haven't already, give this a try.
The original boat party merchants continue their ten year streak.
If this footage doesn't get you in the mood for Ibiza, nothing will!
Another fantastic new collaboration - Ibiza's No.1 boat party and the island's most emblem
DOWNLOADABLE MAGAZINE - A look back at the 2012 season through our content.
UK DJs hurry up and send us your set!
We joined Pukka Up for a full day of fun from Playa d'en Bossa to San Antonio; nicely topped of
No, you're not dating Pukka Up. But we have some updates about our fave boat parties for you!
Pukka Up are soon to release their 'Ibiza Loves Me 2012 - We Just Got Hotter' compilation.
We jumped onboard with Pukka Up's first boat party of the season...