Montesol Hotel - The colonial style facade of the Montesol and its position on the main square, the Vara de Rey, ensure that it is the most emblematic hotel in Ibiza. Its pavement cafe, shaded by canopies and serving coffee, pastries, light snacks and cool drinks, is the ideal place in the city to watch the world go by from breakfast to late evening.
Small and personable, with exterior facing rooms offering superb views of the cathedral high atop the fortified old town Dalt Vila, the Montesol will suit independent travellers who appreciate the convenience of closeness to the buzz and excitement of the city.
The location of the Montesol wants for nothing - surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops from high fashion to kitsch in the nearby narrow streets; close to the vibrant port area with its club parades, hip bars and hippy market; only a short water taxi ride from Talamanca beach and the trendy, upmarket Marina Botafoch, and strollable to Pacha.
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning - in public areas
- Cafeteria/snack bar
- Late check-out facilities - left-luggage
- Late check-out possible - on request, extra charge
- Balcony or terrace - in most double rooms
- Safety deposit box - for hire
- Airport - 8 km
- Nearest beaches - Playa Talamanca and Playa Figueretas (each 2 km)
- Ferries - 50 m (to Formentera, hippy market, nearby beaches)
- Supermarket - 200 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
- Taxi rank - 100 m
- Pharmacy - 200 m