Las Arenas Boutique Hostel - This small and individually styled boutique hostel has been run by the same family since the 1950's and their experience and hospitality shine through. Breads and cakes for the restaurant are produced in their own bakery, evening meals can be taken on a candle-lit terrace. The roof terrace enjoys cooling sea breezes in comfortable surroundings offering stunning views over the whole bay and the small fishing harbour.
Most of the 20 rooms have great sea views and all are elegantly decorated in an individual style, with modern bathrooms which make you feel that little bit special!
In the centre of Es Caná, Las Arenas Boutique Hostel faces the sea front and the small fishing harbour, where boats depart for trips up and down the rugged coast. The palm fringed sandy beach, a myriad of bars, fun pubs and restaurants, shops and the famous Hippy Market are all on the doorstep. Catch a ferry or a bus to Santa Eulalia for some great shopping or dining in one of the many restaurants, and for night owls, the disco bus runs to Ibiza town in the summer months, so no need for taxis!
- Wi-Fi internet - in the bar and restaurant
- Roof terrace
- Restaurant - with local and international cuisine
- Cafeteria/snack bar - with Sat.-TV
- Extra Info - own bakery
- Double beds available on request - please mention in special requests
- Bathroom - with bathtub or shower, bathroom products
- Balcony or terrace - in some rooms
- Wi-Fi internet - free
- Safety deposit box - additional cost
- Hair dryer
- Airport - 25 km
- Resort centre - situated in the resort centre
- Ibiza Town - 20 km
- Santa Eulalia - 5 km
- Nearest beaches - 50 m (Es Caná beach)
- Bus stop - 100 m
- Ferries to nearby beaches - in front of hostel
- Hippy market Punta Arabí - 700 m
- Water sports - on the beach
Bed linen and bath towels provided