Balansat-Torremar Apartments - These reasonably priced apartments are perfect for family holidays in the sun. They have the freedom of self-catering AND different meal options up to All Inclusive in the restaurant, pizzeria and music bar, which has entertainment for all on 6 nights a week. During the sunny days the pool with slides and waterfalls is a magnet for kids, who also have their own play area nearby.
The comfortable apartments have a kitchenette with simple holiday-style self catering facilities and the spacious balconies, most of which have sea views, have table, chairs and loungers for guests to take the sunshine in private.
Steps away from the beach with pedal boats and banana ride, the Balansat-Torremar Apartments are within easy reach of everything this small, family friendly resort has to offer, with its bars, shops and restaurants - of which Port Balansat is reputedly one of the best fish restaurants on the island - really close by. The eerie rock formations in the popular Can Marca cave are just minutes away and buses to San Antonio, Santa Eulalia and Ibiza stop in front of the apartments.
Visit also our luxurious Balansat Prestige Apartments.
- 24 hr reception
- Wi-Fi internet - in the reception area (free of charge)
- Internet corner - extra charge
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children's pool
- Sun terrace with sun beds
- Cafeteria/snack bar
- Bar - pool area
- Beach bar
- All inclusive available
- Children's playground - and splash pool waterpark
- Laundry - self service - extra charge
- Sea views - in most apartments
- Kitchenette with fridge - + microwave
- Balcony or terrace - with table, chairs & sunbeds
- Safety deposit box - for hire
Entertainment and Sports
- Evening entertainment programme - 6 nights a week
- Pool table
- Video games
- Airport - 26 km
- Ibiza Town - 20 km
- Nearest beaches - in front of the apartments
- Ferries - to San Antonio and Portinatx
- Bus stop - in front of the apartments
- Taxi rank - in front of the apartments
- Water sports
Bed linen and bath towels provided
The above information is correct to the best of our knowledge, but may be subject to change.
Payments and cancellations
You confirm your booking by paying a deposit equal to one night's stay. The balance is to be paid to the accommodation when you arrive.
If you cancel more than 2 days before your arrival, all payments will be refunded in full, If you cancel less than 2 days before your arrival or if you don't show, you will be charged for the first night. This conforms to Balearic Island Ministry of Tourism Regulations.